Thursday, February 11, 2010

Junie & Carter






Hi Sarah,
Unfortunately Steve and I will be out of town this year and won’t beable to attend the Chat Amour III. However, I wanted to send you a couple of pictures of our 'rescued' cats - ones that you may even remember and recognize. :) I realize that it may be too late to include them in your slideshow and that I didn't exactly follow the instructions and include Steve and/or myself in photos. Sorry, but the cats just don't seem to be very cooperative when it comes to taking 'family' pictures. Anyway, the first 4 photos are of Junie and Carter as two adorable kittens, shortly after they were adopted. The last one shows that they are indeed still adorable and also still the best offriends! Just in case your memory is a bit unclear as to their former names and the date they were adopted - and I say that only because your memory never ceases to amaze me - they were formally Banchee and Shooter and we've had them since August of 2007. Best wishes to the FC Cat Rescue for a wildly successful event at theDrake Centre. I'm sure it will be fabulous and I'm so sorry that we'llbe missing it!
Gail