Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Mister - now Henry







Hi Sarah,
I just wanted to give you an update on Mister. We decided to rename him Henry. It seems to suit him better. We absolutely love him. He's such a good, sweet boy. He currently has his own room and bathroom and seems very happy with his new home. Our 5 year old female is not taking to him very well. I hope that changes soon because during the day Henry stays in his room since I don't feel comfortable leaving the two alone together. I don't feel that he's strong enough to defend himself. Any advice or suggestions on this would be appreciated. He's definitely very social and loving and I feel bad keeping him separated. We took him in last night for his physical and requested lab work be done to see if there's any conditions we should be aware of due to his age. They decided he's in dire need of a dental and will do the lab work at that time but otherwise they felt he was in good health for his age. I wanted to thank you again for FCCR. Without it I don't think a senior cat in Henry's condition would have been spared and he deserves to have a safe and loving home. We are so happy to have him. Thank you! Have a great weekend.
Linda
P.S. We bought him his own "tree house" and he loves it. Attached are a couple of pictures with him on it.