Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Harrah a.k.a. Pandora




Pandora(new name is Harrah), is doing well. She has adapted very well to our home. She comes downstairs in the morning when I am getting ready for work to keep me company and to be fed of course. When I leave she eats and then goes back upstairs and cuddles with my husband. And stays in bed until I get home from work and keeps me company on top of the fridge until dinner is done. She has shown the dogs who is boss and also lets the kids pet her until they can't pet her anymore. She is tender and still a little shy, we have to turn the T.V. up to hear over her purring. Her house manners are very good, if she gets a little overwhelmed she lets you know. I made her an appointment to see the vet but they don't want to see her until her FevL # 2 is due which is the 2nd of February. Thank you so much for what you do to keeps the cats safe and give them a second chance.

Priscilla