Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Bailey a.k.a. Lucy


My name is Alecia and my boyfriend and I adopted Bailey (was previously named Lucy) in March. Bailey has become a momma's girl and tends to follow me wherever I go, which I have to admit, I LOVE! Bailey is energetic, loving and playful, with lots of spunk. She absolutely loves her cat nip mice and recently got a tunnel for a new toy which she plays with nonstop! She loves to look out the windows and scare the birds away. She is also a very skilled hunter. Just the other day she caught a moth in mid air, she was so proud of herself. Sadly, she was sick when we first adopted her, but it has cleared up and she is as healthy as can be now. I can't even begin to tell you all how much joy and love she has brought to our home. We love her so much! Thank you for all your organization does, it is truly great!