Saturday, March 15, 2008

Letter from Adopter - Sunshine


Good Morning! This is Rhiannon Whitaker and I just adopted Sunshine yesterday...I just wanted to let you know that she is doing great and in less than 24 hours I can't believe that she was called "shy" She has been cautious about exploring my bedroom but DID last night...not expected...after I had spent a very long time petting her underneath a little tent that I made her to feel safe in, she jumped up on my lap on her own to be petted while I was at the computer...a few hours later she joined me in my bunk bed! She slept all night long purring and resting her head on my face or neck right up against me! When I give her attention she gives me endless kisses....I feel so bad for wanting to take a special needs kitty off your hands and ended up with a perfect cat! Just wanted to let you know that I think she is going to be very happy here and to thank you so much for spending all your time with me yesterday! Endless thanks for your mission here in fort collins and I hope to become a very active volunteer if needed! -- ~Rhiannon Whitaker