Monday, October 29, 2007

Letter from an Adopter - Maria!



Hey there Cat Rescue!

I just wanted to give you a little update on Maria. She has been such a wonderful addition to my life and I am SO happy to have her. All she wants to do is love and that is all she does which is wonderful!! She also spends hours staring at my fish tank, which I think is pretty funny because it is such a cat cliche. I have re-named her however and she is no known as Jazzie. It hope that is okay that I did that! She has been so good, she is using her box, NO ACCIDENTS - I am ecstatic about that. She also eats like a horse and plays all day long. I want to thank you guys for taking such great care of her, she came to be so loved and healthy, you really have an amazing program. I look forward to doing some volunteer work and giving you many more updates!!

Thanks so much,

Chelsea