Friday, August 7, 2009

Bandit a.k.a. Dibley


Hi there!!!

My mama just finished filling out some survey thing you asked her to fill out, so I thought it would be a good time to drop an email and say hello!!! You probably remember me as Bandit, though my new mom calls me Dibley. I know I lived with you great folks for a long time and I had a few troubles while I was there, but I want to let you know that my new home is AWESOME!! I have a new sister named Boo that I play with all the time… my favorite thing to do, in fact, is to run around the house giving her kisses. She seems to get annoyed with me sometimes because she’ll growl and hiss, but then I hear my mom tell her to stop whining and I don’t feel so bad. Between doing that and playing this nifty game with my mom that she calls ‘laser tag” (I don’t know what it is, but it involves this little red light that jumps around!), I’ve lost some of the extra weight that I had on me. Pretty soon I’ll be a svelte 13 pounds, I hope!!

I’ve attached a picture that mom took of me. I’m doing my other favorite thing… lounging on her bed. It’s even better at night because she curls up next to me, and I shower her with thank you kisses!! She complains that pretty soon she won’t have any skin left, but I’m so happy living here that I’m going to keep doing it!

Say hi to all the other critters for me. I hope they get to go to a happy home like me… I know it took a long time for it to happen, but the wait was worth it.

Love,
Dibley (aka Bandit)

PS- (from Dibley’s Mom)…. Thank you so much for being around so that I could have Dibley in my life. After I lost my dear Kita, life was pretty rough going for a while, but dear Dibs has brought the smile back to my face. Bless you.