Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Cooley




Hi Sarah,



Sorry it's taken me so long to get back to you. Cooley is doing great, I'm so glad we decided to adopt her. We bought her all kinds of kitty toys but of course her favorite toys are a ball of yarn that I gave her and my hair ties, which she steals off the dresser and loses under the stove, we found almost 20 underneath it when we pulled it out. She plays fetch with the hair ties just like a dog, she'll bring it back to you like 30 times in a row. She also sucks on the end of her tail like a baby bottle to put herself to sleep, I've never seen a cat do that. She's extremely social with everyone and follows me around the house wherever I go and she loves tos nuggle in the mornings. She was the perfect cat for us, we'll try to bring her in some time to visit.



Callie