Wednesday, December 10, 2008







"Carson" (aka Jackson)
I brought Carson ("Jackson" at FCCR) home last May and he is the perfect kitty. He often acts more like a dog than a cat: He follows me around everywhere (even into the shower several times!) and always wants to know what I am doing. He has gotten larger (from 9# to 12.5# now) and has no health problems. He even easily adapted to a harness/leash for some backyard exploring. As you can see from the pictures, he really likes to climb, and does quite well at it, even with the leash on. He purrs a lot, and always comes onto the bed soon after I do. It took quite a bit of deciding on which one to adopt as all at FCCR seem to be such good cats. Too bad I couldn't adopt another 5 or 6! Thanks for all the help, and putting up with all my visits to FCCR. Chuck